We assist professional actors create breakthroughs in their acting process and performances.
What kinds of things do you consult on?
Everyone needs some advice, help or mentorship once in a while. Set up a consultation to receive guidance, referrals and to make a plan.The following are some common consultations:
- How do I build a long-term plan for growth, both in my career and as an artist?
- Which classes should I take across multiple disciplines? What are some options for training?
- What scenes or characters should I do in this showcase, performance or workshop?
- Will you read this script and give me some advice? Will you watch this self-tape and give me some notes? Will you watch this project I shot and help me make a plan to move forward with improvements?
- Which scenes should I select for my reel? Which headshots should I choose? Which agent should I sign with? Does this contract look legit?
How long is the session?
You tell me. All I ask is that you are prepared and clear in your requests.
What should I bring?
You tell me. Just make sure you bring it.
How much is it?
- $120 for 60 minutes
- Your first 20-minute consultation in regards to how Side of the Road Studio may be of assistance to you is FREE. Schedule yours here.
How do I schedule and pay?
- All actors wishing to receive a consultation should email email@example.com for scheduling and payment.
- Your first 20-minute consultation in regards to how Side of the Road Studio may be of assistance to you is FREE.
Where do I go?
- In-person consultations are in Los Angeles, California. Street parking is available.