We assist professional actors create breakthroughs in their acting process and performances.
What auditions do you coach?
- I coach sides for television, film, and live theatre auditions.
- If you have an improvised audition, musical theatre audition, dance-intensive audition, original character showcase, commercial or voiceover audition, I have excellent referrals.
How long is the session?
- You decide. It depends on how prepared you are when you arrive. Here are some general guidelines:
- 1 page: 15 minutes
- 2-3 pages: 30 minutes
- 4-8 pages: 60 minutes
- 9-12 pages: 90 minutes
What should I bring?
- Bring two copies of your sides, printed out. One will be for me and one will be for you.
- I will ask you the name of the project, the director, the writer, the network, the studio and your character breakdown. Please be prepared with that information.
How much is it?
- $45 for 30 minutes or less
- $90 for 60 minutes
- $130 for 90 minutes
If you are currently in class at Side of the Road Studio:
- $30 for 30 minutes or less
- $60 for 60 minutes
- $90 for 90 minutes
Can we tape an audition as we coach?
- Yes, I have the lights and sound. But please factor taping time into your session when you book.
- You bring the camera – you will choose the take(s), edit and upload on your own.
- A general guideline:
- 1 page: 30 minutes
- 2-3 pages: 6o minutes
- 4-8 pages: 90 minutes
- 9-12 pages: 1.5 hours
How do I schedule and pay?
Where do I go?
- In-person coaching is in Los Angeles, California. Street parking is available.