We assist professional actors create breakthroughs in their acting process and performances.
What jobs do you coach?
How does this work?
Together, we will customize how this works. Some common examples of job coaching are:
- We will break down the script, work on story, develop character and relationships, create a plan for how you will work during the shoot.
- We will break down every re-write and mine out all of the story details.
- We will coach scenes before you shoot so that you feel confident and inspired.
- We will troubleshoot any issues you may be having on set.
What should I bring?
How much is it?
- Retaining fees vary per project. Schedule a FREE consultation here to go over your specific needs.
- For some projects, you may have limited needs and a reliable shoot schedule, so we can work on an hourly basis. For example, if you only need assistance on table read day for a tv show, then that can be arranged. Each project will have different requirements, so please set up a FREE consultation here.
- $120 per hour
How do I schedule and pay?
All actors wishing to receive specific job coaching must schedule a FREE 20-minute consultation here. We will set goals and a schedule in our consultation.
Where do I go?
- In-person coaching is in Los Angeles, California. Street parking is available.
- On-set coaching is available for an additional travel fee.